How CUofR is Responsding to COVID-19
Here at Credit Union of Richmond, our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and members.
With that being said, Credit Union of Richmond has decided to close our lobby until further notice. We have many extensive plans in place to provide you all with access to your funds, which include:
- Home banking and mobile app Perform transactions on the go by using our convenient online services by clicking Here.
- Remote Deposit: Conveniently make check deposits using your mobile device
- Share Branch Locator: The credit union is a member of the share branch network which means that you are able to access your account and make routine teller transactions at any participating credit union share branch nationwide!
- Surcharge Free ATM Locator: Members can make surcharge free ATM withdrawals by using one of the ATM’s listed Here.
- Check your balances using our audio response service
- Email us at email@example.com
- Utilize our drive-thru for teller transactions
- Call us at 804-355-9684
You will also have access to your funds by using your Credit Union of Richmond ATM, Debit or Credit Card. If you do not have a Credit Union of Richmond Debit, Credit or ATM card please contact a Member Service representative at 804-355-9684.
With the exception of our lobby closure, we will still be operating as normal.
The drive-thru will maintain normal operation hours:
- Monday – Wednesday: 8am – 4pm
- Thursday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
Please direct any loan and/or account inquires to Member Services at 804-355-9684. Our representatives are available to help you with your financial needs Mon-Fri 8am – 4pm.
We will continue to closely monitor guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and local health departments in our area. We will notify you all via email, our website and Facebook for alerts of any further changes.
The Staff at Credit Union of Richmond