Credit Union of Richmond Careers
Our members deserve the best, which is why we hire skillful and enthusiastic employees that represent the credit union purpose. We are a dedicated and knowledgeable team helping our members make healthy financial choices. If you have any interest in a career in the credit union industry, we want to talk to you.
What is our vision?
As you make your career choice, it is important to know what Credit Union of Richmond’s vision is. Our vision is to provide our members with a comfortable environment that is accessible, encourages thrift, maintains financial stability and prepares for future growth. Futhermore, we will engage in programs that are beneficial to our members and the credit union environment.
What is our mission?
Additionally, as an employee it is important to know our mission as a credit union. Our mission is simple, we are member owned and dedicated to building members’ dreams by offering quality services to fulfill their financial needs.
Benefits for full time staff
As a full-time employee, you will recieve excellent benefits that includes the following:
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401K Employee Match
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Defined Benefit Plan
Credit Union of Richmond Careers
Credit Union of Richmond is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Current job openings
Lending/Card Services Clerk:
Job description: Provide professional, accurate and quality member service by assisting members with VISA credit and debit cards. Conduct thorough research to assist with troubleshooting functionality of card products to ensure that service for members suffers little to no interruption.
Optimize interactions on accounts while balancing the goodwill of members with the overall business interests of the credit union.
Assist with daily and monthly reports as it pertains to debit and credit card operation and administration.
In order to apply, please send your resume along with a cover letter requesting salary to email@example.com
Lending Services Manager:
Supervise the lending, collections, and card services area of the credit union. This includes overseeing and directing the day-to-day activities of all facets of these areas.
- Responsible for assisting all aspects of lending services to include consumer and mortgage lending as well as credit card lending.
- Responsible for assisting all aspects of collections and card services. (debit/credit/atm)
- Works with marketing in assisting with the creation and execution of promotional loan initiatives
- Create, or assist in the creation of, policies and procedures for the functions of lending and collections
- Maintains the ALLL calculation and submit for board approval
- Provide monthly board reports for lending, collections and card services as it pertains to goals, delinquency and write offs, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of key Federal and State regulations, laws and policies that impact the successful operation of the lending function
Required knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Ability to perform minor math calculations
- Excellent telephone manners and techniques
- Knowledge of double entry accounting controls
- Ability to work independently and requires little or no supervision
- Familiarity with credit union philosophy, work procedures and financial institution operations
Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in lending
- Previous management experience in a financial institution preferably lending
Salary based on experience
Days: Monday – Friday
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requested to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: In fairness to all applicants, Credit Union of Richmond does not accept phone calls, respond to email inquiring about the status of an application or a resume. Applicants selected for consideration will be contacted directly by Credit Union of Richmond. Your application or resume will be considered active for 90 days maximum. If you wish to be considered for employment after the maximum time period, you must reapply.