Dear Valued Member,
We cannot thank you enough for your patience and understanding during these past few months. Here at Credit Union of Richmond, our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and members. We are happy to announce that starting Monday, September 21st, we will be resuming lobby service.
In-Branch Service Requirements
As we comply with the recommendations of government and medical leaders, there are some stipulations in place that we must follow in order for us to safely service you in-branch. These stipulations are as follows:
- In order to be serviced in-branch by appointment, you must wear a facial covering over your nose and mouth. If you do not wish to wear a facial covering, we ask that you please utilize our drive-thru.
- Identification can be difficult with masks. When you enter the vestibule of our building, you will be asked to temporarily remove your facial covering for identification and security purposes.
- We have provided a hand sanitizing station for visitors to take advantage of before and after being serviced by appointment.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming into our lobby but need to set up an appointment, please give us a call at 804-355-9684.
- In accordance with social distancing guidelines, we will be limiting the number of people in the branch at any given time. You may be asked to wait outside as there will be no seating available inside. Please let us know if you would prefer to wait in your vehicle until a staff member is available to assist you.
Digital Banking Options
Although we have resumed lobby service, we ask that you please continue to take advantage of our online and mobile banking platforms. We have many extensive plans in place to ensure that you all have access to your funds. This includes:
- Home banking and mobile app Perform transactions on the go by using our convenient online services by clicking Here.
- Remote Deposit: Conveniently make check deposits using your mobile device.
- Share Branch Locator: The credit union is a member of the share branch network which means that you are able to access your account and make routine teller transactions at any participating credit union share branch nationwide!
- Surcharge Free ATM Locator: Members can make surcharge free ATM withdrawals by using one of the ATM’s listed Here.
- Check your balances using our audio response service.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utilize our drive-thru for teller transactions.
- Call us at 804-355-9684.
You will also have access to your funds by using your Credit Union of Richmond ATM, Debit or Credit Card. If you do not have a Credit Union of Richmond Debit, Credit or ATM card please contact a Member Service representative at 804-355-9684.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and membership.
The Staff at Credit Union of Richmond