COVID-19 Update November 25th, 2020:
Dear Valued Member,
We cannot thank you enough for your patience and understanding during these past few months. Here at Credit Union of Richmond, our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and members. With that being said, due to the recent increase of COVID-19 cases in Virginia, effective November 30th, we have decided to reclose our lobby to walk-in traffic and see members by appointment only for loan and account service. Our drive-thru is open regular hours.
In-Branch Service Requirements
As we comply with the recommendations of government and medical leaders, there are some stipulations in place that we must follow in order for us to safely service you in-branch by appointment only. These stipulations are as follows:
- In order to be serviced in-branch by appointment, you must wear a facial covering over your nose and mouth.
- We have provided a hand sanitizing station for visitors to take advantage of before and after being serviced by appointment.
- To set up an appointment, please give us a call at 804-355-9684.
- If you do not wish to wear a mask in-branch, we ask that you utilize our drive-thru.
Digital Banking Options
Although we are open by appointment only, we ask that you please continue to take advantage of our online and mobile banking platforms. We have many extensive plans in place to ensure that you all have access to your funds. This includes:
- Home banking and mobile app Perform transactions on the go by using our convenient online services by clicking Here.
- Remote Deposit: Conveniently make check deposits using your mobile device.
- Share Branch Locator: The credit union is a member of the share branch network which means that you are able to access your account and make routine teller transactions at any participating credit union share branch nationwide!
- Surcharge Free ATM Locator: Members can make surcharge free ATM withdrawals by using one of the ATM’s listed Here.
- Check your balances using our audio response service.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Utilize our drive-thru for teller transactions.
- Call us at 804-355-9684.
You will also have access to your funds by using your Credit Union of Richmond ATM, Debit or Credit Card. If you do not have a Credit Union of Richmond Debit, Credit or ATM card please contact a Member Service representative at 804-355-9684.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and membership.
The Staff at Credit Union of Richmond